The Regional Cooperative Agreement for Research, Development and Training Related to Nuclear Science and Technology was firstly established in 1972, and extended every 5 years in 1977, 1982, 1987, 1992, 1997, 2002, 2007 and 2012. Further, the RCA was amended and entered into force in 2017.
RCA Guidelines & Operating Rules
The Guidelines and Operating Rules (GOR), which are collated by the RCA Secretariat, are based on the decisions made by the National RCA Representatives at Policy Level Meetings and contain information relevant to all the aspects of the RCA programme as a reference manual.
Policy / Strategy Statement
- Medium Term Strategy
- Regional Strategic Priorities for 2012-2017
- IAEA- Regional Cooperative Framework (RCF) for IAEA Technical Cooperation in Asia and the Pacific
- Report on RCA REGIONAL PROFILE
- A brief overview of the policy issues concerning the RCA programme
- IAEA Technical Cooperation Strategy
- Regional Workshop on National Planning, Selection and Design of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Technical Cooperation (TC) Projects
- IAEA - RCA and RCARO 29 April 2005 For Presentation to RCA Stakeholders of Korea (RCA Regional Office)
- 2005 IAEA Regional Meeting on National Planning, Selection and Design of IAEA Technical Cooperation Projects, 9-13 May 2005, Yangon, Myanmar
- Adopted by the 32nd RCA General Conference Meeting on the Establishment of the RCA Regional Office
- Adopted by the 36th RCA General Conference Meeting on the Roles and Status of the RCA Regional Office